Saturday, July 08, 2006

My Trainer




I am back at the gym.... for about a month now and this time I thought its about time I get a trainer, Liza. Shes the wife to an ex-Mr Malaysia Jeffrey. I like the couple, they have such a lovely husband and wife relationship. Both are so passionate about body building and they would always train together even though Liza can never get into a competition because women bodybuilding competition has long been banned in Malaysia but it never fails to make Liza go for her dream body. There was one time when she was training with the husband for a competition, following his diet and all that on the day of the competition some had mistaken her to be one of the competitors !

I have been going to the gym for about three years now with more absents on the last year. I ve known them ever since I joined the gym but never intended to get a trainer at that time. But Liza is nice and helpful and I had once followed Liza's advice on my diet of which I successfully dropped from 70kgs to 62kgs. I was at my best until I decided that I do better at eating ! And my body went back to being... errr quite heavy. As being put by a freind, "You re not fat.. you re just bigger" Whatever it means ..

When I approached Liza and Hub they asked me what kind of body do I want ...? Told them I wanted some muscles ! Liza then put up her MO for my body and even listed down a diet for me to follow. I have to admit I did cheat in my diet and Liza has been wondering why I have not looked the way I'm supposed to as per her schedule. She trains me well during the trainings and she really pushed me hard. Never would I lift those big bells had she not forced me to. And I tell you her system is really hard !

But its working now ... I can see some difference... I can feel some muscles and all I have to do now is concentrate on my diet to have the dream cutting because the muscles are already there and I only have to loose more of my fats...

Help me.....

More cardio please !

No comments: