Saturday, November 07, 2009

Depth


I am a very deep person. I feel very deep about almost everything that is within my concern. Especially so with relationship. That is why I dont have that many friends because those who are close to me are very dear to my heart. And if I have that many friends it would create problems because I would have to tend to everyone of them with special personal care which I cant afford

But I have one flaws, I dont know how to be angry and show my dissatisfaction when those close to me did something that hurt me. I would usually just swallow everything and when it comes to a point of no return ... I just withdraw myself ... and most of the times without any explanation

I partly blame myself for that

and.. yeahh.. even Popo too  ignores me sometimes ..

:-)


No comments: