Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hijrah

I ve been writing in this blog since 2003. Its been quite long I must say, even if the entries are not that many ... I should have written more than 2000 entries .. for say at least one per day. But then I m not really a good writer and I dont have that many things to share in this blog. Maybe because I am a private person or you can say I am shy (ok laugh all you want Motien).

So, in the spirit of this coming new year, I am thinking of shifting to a new fresher layout with new name and new contents for my blog. I dont think PrettyFit suits me .. I m thinking of a name with a serious note like, say "Lady Gaga" hmmm


Anyways .. i still have about a couple of weeks to think of a new layout and the new name. Maybe I should juat have like an anonymous blog where i can rant and ramble and ohh la la without anybody knowing me.

I should seriously think of a new direction of my blogging.

I want something fresh new and more ME, but not necessarilly the personal life of me but more on something I treasure and like and enjoy.

Till then .. those who know me .. you know where to find me

Ciaoooo....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cik pretty,

nak tukaq apa pon tukaqq la...tapi jgn lupakan daku yea..apa2 update k..

-ABP-