Monday, November 01, 2010

I m Officially Off The Facebook Hook

Go find my name .. and see that I m gone .. *poof* .. vanish from that crazy book !

I am happy .. but am now starting to get invites from my Yahoo friends to join again .. haha

some of my friends are not happy I m not around the Book anymore, and its funny when they text me conveying their grief as if I had gone from their "life"

well .. I m still around and kicking ... I have more time for more important things in my life .... like errr .... Flickering* ... hahaha



:-)


*spending time at Flickr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I deleted too, then my kid followed suit, then my bro. But I haven't checked if I'm gone for good, not sure if my 14-day grace period dah tamat.

Good for you! And me!

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

Congratulations !!!

I think its good that your daughter is doing the same too.

There should be a campaign in Malaysia addressing the young generations that its better to have a few real frens outside the computer than having 500 online !

Smell the flowers and the fresh air ... ahhhh

:-)