Tuesday, December 11, 2012

my iPad 3

ohh... my last year self would be baffled if she knows this. cK bought me an iPad to fulfil my birthday request.

I never thought i would want an iPad. i always thought iPad to be ....... childish and meant only for surfers.

i m usually a mac person and was a book person too (iBook G4)

and if you must know, i love to draw. i love water colors and i always find it a hassle to even prepare to start drawing .. with all the tubes, the brush, the water ... the mess.

and i wanted to draw using  a computer. and I had Bamboo in my head when I thought about virtual drawing, but then i thought, why not iPad ...

and heep heep hooray to iPad for its magical use for drawing too (besides games and surfing)

I just love it and i downloaded most of the drawing and sketch app available ...

but the the best one is of course Artrage ......





No comments: