Friday, October 06, 2006

My Comfortable Sneakers You Are



We are a pair of shoes
Never one without the other
How I wish we would always be together
And stay like this forever

You are my right, and I am your left
A mirror you are that reflects my true self
In each of my weaknesses and best
You make me believe I’m no less than the rest

I want no Prada, Jimmy Choo and all that is not cheap
(though an iPod 80GB may be something I need)
And you want no JLo as you gladly admit
(But I’m sure if shes around you’d of course,like to meet)

We have talked and discussed just about anything under the sun
From history, politics, religion, work and all that is fun
We may not agree with each other at certain times
But we both respect each another as somene more of a friend not a fiend

Best friends, lovers, soulmates you just name it as you like
For this relationship does not need a label for it to survive


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The more expensive the thing is the better? Ermmm Or comfy in your case ? I think sooooo kan?

I said...

beautiful, beautiful poem!!! i might quote it one day and send it to the people that matters to me :)

I said...

beautiful, beautiful poem!!!

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

Haha.. Ijul... nice of you to drop by.
How are you Dear ?