Sunday, October 01, 2006

Adik Has A Boyfriend


We were both lying down in bed, talking when Adik told me she has a boyfriend.

"Whats his name ....?"

Smiling sheepishly "His name starts with "F" ..."

"Farid..? Farouk..? Fauzi...? .....hmmm...?"

"No.. !.. No ....!"

"Fuad ...? !.."

Covering her face with the pillow ... smiling ...

"Oh.. FUAD.... !"

"Wahhh... tell me.. tell me more.. how in the first place did he become your boyfriend ?"

"Dia duduk sebelah Adik dalam kelas. Satu hari dia tiba-tiba tanya adik...... "Esok besar hang nak kawin dengan sapa..? " Adik kata "Adik tak tau lagi" Lepas tu dia kata "Hang kawin dengan aku lah..!" Adik jawap "Boleh juga...!""

"He sits next to me in class... One day he suddenly asked me... "When you grow up who do you want to get married to ?" I said "I dont know" and he then said to me "You'll marry me then ..!" and I replied "That sounds alright""


And they are both 8 years old.

1 comment:

I said...

oooh.... so cute!!!