Sunday, November 05, 2006

Cambodia-The Plan

No, I didnt actually plan to go anywhere initially, I was thinking more of Langkawi or perhaps one of the Terengganu islands to recharge myself (yes I need that ocassionally to get my sanity intact).

I went to Cambodia with my good friend whom I met virtually through her blog. Ijul, yeap thats the girl. We ve been visiting each other's blogs for more than 2 years. She was in KL last year but we didnt get the chance to meet. So this year as shes visiting her sister again (whose husband is a manager of one of an IT international company here), we vowed not to miss this opportunity to meet. She told me that shes going to Cambodia first before she could come to Kedah. I was intrigued.... wondering whether its possible that I could follow her. Shes leaving on the third of raya and will only be back 5 days later. As usual, on impulse, I just blurtered out whethere she'd mind if I go with her. She was overjoyed.

So its on !

I told here I was quite tight on budget. I had only 350USD to spend after deducting the flight ticket. I was glad we agreed to spend as little as possible for the 6 days trip.

I was excited.


No comments: