Friday, March 09, 2007

I Believe I Can Blog


I am not going to write about something that should be personal to me.

Hmm...... but blogging is all about being personal, a place you call your own when your friends dont have time to listen to you, when 'Marie Claire' wont publish your comments, or when 'Mingguan Wanita' has published the same story as yours, when 'New Straits Time' only can afford to entertain people like Amir Muhammad and 'The Star' with its Huzir Sulaiman.

Oh well we bloggers believe that all of us can write, that theres some special talent inside of us to be able to tell stories .. at least ours.

The belief inside each and everyone of us that we can write, I feel, is like those who came to sing in front of Simon, Paula and Randy, believing they all have the voice for it.........

No comments: