Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kenapa Mak Pengsan

"Kak Ann, Along beli kasut kat adik. Kasut Converse warna merah !!! "

"Hah.. ya ka....."

"Ya ! Kak Ann mailah tengok. Kak Ann mai tau sat gi. Adik nak tunjuk kat Kak Ann!"

"Hmm... tengok dulu"


I was very disturbed when told by Adik that her Along had bought her Converse shoe, the sneakers I had been promising Adik to buy. Actually, its been me all this while who likes the sneakers. And Adik, being 'my gang', would always want to look like me. I had even bought her a pair of sneaker of different brand before. We couldnt find Converse at her size at that time.. well its more like it was out of my budget (since I was buying other two pairs for Iman and Izz).

And so I had been telling the girls that whoever can get up to Number 5 in their class exam, would be getting the original Converse sneakers.

But when Adik told me that Along had already bought her the sneakers, I was really down. I wanted it so badly to be the one who buys her the sneakers some day. I had made known to almost everybody that I would be buying it. And so when Adik told me that Along had bought it, I even had this evil thought that perhaps Along was envious of my relationship with Adik and that she did that to spite me. I was upset and angry. I felt like I didnt want to talk with Along anymore. It was of course so immature and childish of me. Adik is after all Along's little sister. Why in the world should anything stop her from buying anything for her sister ?

I knew I had to go and see the sneakers because Adik had been pestering me to. No matter how much it was going to hurt me, I knew I had to swallow everything and be happy for her.

When I reached their house Adik was having a bath and Along was at the door greeting me. I looked at her and felt the sadness and anger at the same time. I didnt feel like talking to her but the angel inside of me kept telling me how immature that would be. So best as I could, I smiled and pretended nothing happened went in greeting my Uncle and Aunt and all.

I was on the way for something else when I stopped by at their house. I told the family I couldnt be long.

"Adik.. Kak Ann nak ajak Adik keluar nih.. jomla teman Kak Ann sat"


"Kak Ann. nak tengok kasut Adik dak..??"


"Ya lahh... mana kasut Adik tu..? Kak Ann siap bawa kamera nih nak amik gambar Adik dengan Converse baru tu..."


I went outside while waiting for Adik to come out with the sneakers.


"Kak Ann .... tengok ni kasut Adik....."





Adik came out with the Red Converse Sneakers KEYCHAIN hanging on her jeans pocket.


*mak pengsan*

3 comments:

Hadie said...

ha..ha...ha...
nak gelak la nih..

(matilaaa...)

hahaha...

Vague said...

hi!
came across ur blog by accident.
and i guess i'll be one of your frequent readers.
=)

Anonymous said...

Dah lama nak tanya.

So where's the photo of red converse sneakers keychain?

:)