Wednesday, March 11, 2009

25 Things

Sara Tagged me, so here it goes :


1. I never liked cats, but now I have one at home which I love to death. I read books about cats and did research on them before I went to the wet market looking for one.


2. I wore white tudung like school girls and only tried to wear colored ones recently, because I had this idea that only white tudung goes with my face.


3. I dont like to fold newly bought newspapers


4. I flip open my magazines carefully and I cant stand people flipping the pages roughly


5. I jumped into the fountain pool in front of Masjid Zahir when I was 8 because I love just any kind of pool as long as there s water in it and because I was impulsive


6. I also ran and jumped into a small river when I was 4 after my father, who was fishing, told me to stay in the car.


7. I never finished the skirt we had to make in Standard 6.


8. I played trumpet when I was 11 after I joined the school band, and I played "Widuri" song, solo, with my trumpet, that same year during a stage show at the end of the school term


9. I dont mind people making mistake, I just cant tolerate bad attitudes.


10. I am quite a sharp shooter when it comes to shooting netball or basketball. I always win when playing "the ladder" (basketball) even with the boys


11. I put off things until the last minute. That panic attack can boost my inspiration and creativity .. ecehh..


12. I am a very optimistic person; to the extend that a friend once told the others NOT to tell me if they had a crush on any boys because "Ann will be so positive and optimistic about your crush that you'd believe you WILL or CAN get the boy"


13. My mind works wonders that I cant control it most of the times. I may seem to be listening but my mind is actually somewhere else. You have to help bring me back to earth sometimes.


14. I sleep on one side of the bed to make room for my books magazines ibook phone pencils notebooks tudung ipod hangers....


15. I am a "Jack of Many Trades; Master of None" because I have difficulty focusing on the current interest for too long and I soon move on to another activity, but most of my pursuits will come and go round and round like a circle.


16. I read "The Firm" (John Grisham) 4 times


17. I love Calvin n Hobbes ! And I still buy The Archies sometimes.


18. Not all perfumes suit me, I had to give away/sell some perfumes I bought just because they didnt go well with me


19. I am ok without air-conds. In fact sometimes I feel more comfortable with the air-cond off in my room at the office. I dont have one in my house.


20. When I was small I "swam" with my hands and feet flapping on my grandmother's carpet, imagining it to be the sea or river. And dont ask me why I decided to put my underwear on my head as “goggles” during the "swim".


21.I dont have issues taking busses to work or go places. And I dont mind walking too, even if its a long one, but not in heels of course.


22. I had a crazy internet love relationship with a Palembang guy many many years ago and I was even prepared to move "seberang".


23.I can listen to people's problems and help them solving the problems. I put different perspective to their problems and help them see things differently.


24. I used to easily believe whatever people told me. A friend who was staying in Sik told me once that her house had a swimming pool and I believed her. Her house was actually a very poor kampung house and I followed her mother went rubber tapping deep in the woods.


25.White is the new black for me



:-)



I now tag Sekut, AT80, Blue, Ijul, My Sister, IsBatuBintang, Ayu Hassan and of course Hadie.

4 comments:

Aku... CikSekut said...

cait! dalam ni pun adaaaaa :p
abih! tak boley lari hahahaha

zhfrz said...

22. your palembang boy face turned to be Sting the wrestler face. Hope thats not why you ended up your relationship.

sky said...

tersedak aku kt sini..

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

sekut: hang memang tak boleh lari dahh

zhafir: apa ada pada rupa ?

is: hahaha .. i know you read my blog!