Saturday, August 01, 2009

Ramblings



So many things happened during these few weeks .. the passing of a few famous people .. and not to mention the passing of my camera too. I take it that its about time to move on to another new interest until insya Allah the new camera comes along. 

Well the new interest is really taking its toll; for instance I have to now spend more time in front of the mirror .. A usual simple of a few minutes dab of face powder has now turned into a half an hour ordeal .. because quite a few times I had to redo the makeup because I didnt follow the right sequent .. (like the primer first before the foundation ... the eye cream before the concealer) uhh ... yes I m quite a perfectionist when it comes to these things because my face is not really what you call perfect. Its fun really especially when I get to put the make up on other people for instance my cousins ... hahaha .. well they are my canvas.



My front fence is almost finish. I m writing this just after I was forced by the rain to stop painting. Really... the sky was so clear and the scorching sun was making me more tan when I started with the paint, and just when I was enjoying (theres no other way to make it sound more fun) the work .. drops of water started to fall down. 

I ran into the house to Tok who is now spending a couple of nights with me. 

I love my front fence ... its the design I want and not after many an argument with the contractor who had never done the type of fence but claimed to be "pandai" and later increased the the payment because he found out he had a lot to do ... He was lucky he found a good plaster man team who really did a good job. I was so impressed (with the team not the contractor). Alhamdullillah.

Heyy looks like the sun is out again...may be I should go out and finish with my paint.

:-)




No comments: