Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hand Me Down Shoe Rack

I am the eldest in the family ... or you can also say the oldest among my siblings. When you are the first born, ever since you were a baby, you get to have all the nice new things just for you .. the best of everything because your parents were young , they consider you to be the extension of themselves.

... and when your brothers and sister came along ... some of your things are handed over to them ... your toys .. your shirts and skirts ... (if your brothers dont mind)

but now ... since we are adults ... it has turned the other way round .... my younger sister, the one who likes shopping, now is handing me down some of her things ..... hmmm

I dont mind it at all .. especially when those things are still in good shape ...

and so last week when she bought herself a new shoe rack ... I gladly took over her old one.







I d say this is a rather pathetic entry ... to be talking about shoe rack .. but actually, the main reason is I just want to share how much I love the decorations I assembled on the top shelf ....



:-)



P/s: You d notice too that I had bought myself a new basketball ..... ! (cantik kan..?)


.

2 comments:

sekutz said...

gua masih jeles... BIG TIME! hahahaha

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

keh keh keh