Monday, February 01, 2010

What;s Your Priority ?

We all have different priorities in life. With an exception to the rich, most of us have to decide what is more important than the other in terms of spending.

Those who are into photography would not think twice to spend RM15K on a good camera, but they would of course think its ridiculous for the wife to have a RM4K LV bag. And the wife who's eyeing the RM7K sewing machine would climb off the wall to hear her daughter's request for a RM1K iPod ....

So you see, right now, my priority is not the TV ... seriously ... I have always mentioned that the idiot box will never be at the top list of my priorities. Plus, I have not paid my ASTRO account for more than a year.

My mother brings her OWN ASTRO card whenever she comes to my house.

I just dont watch TV that much ... except for some DVDs ..

I know LCDs are much cheaper and more affordable now, but my eyes are now fixed on something else which I think is worth more than a 32" LCD.


hmmm ....



Even if one day I find myself looking for one LCD or start paying my ASTRO bill, that would be because of my mother .... because to make her happy is one of my top priorities .

:-D

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think every mother would be happy if the children could afford to live "better" than them... And yes dear, that including having 40" Full HD LCD TV (even she might not understand what Full HD is ;-) )

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

ya lah ... later i guess ... one day I ll get one ....

not now ... i need something else

:-)

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sekutz said...

ala tv rumah i besar aje tapi still mcm tukun jugak.. cemana?