Thursday, January 01, 2004

Happy New Year !


On Fitness

People always talk about resolution and all. Well I had one last year, "to be fit". Think I've achieved that, and with flying colors too, I must say. Loosing 6 kg is a achievment especially going through the diet and all. Hmmm.. as to fitness wise, my resolution this year would be to look like one of the women in the cover of Muscle & Fitness - Hers magazine, with some defined muscles and a good 6 pack ab .....


On Emotion

Enough of my fitness freak. On the emotional level, I just wish to have a better control of my own feelings, to be able to see things clearly from a few angles before I make any assumptions and jump into conclusions. Like cK always say to me:

"You cant change peoples behaviour, they can be mean, selfish or arrogant and all, they can make you feel sad and hurt. You cant change them but you can change your reactions towards them, you can take control of your own thoughts and feelings. Their words may hurt you, but if you choose not to let those words affect you, it can help a lot.
It all depends on you; what you choose to affect you and what you choose to ignore"


On Love

I have to repeat this mantra again and again to have a fulfilling relationship

"Love is what you give, not what you expect to receive"


You love a person for what he is, and when you fall in love, you really hope that your feeling is reciprocated. But whatever you give to him is out of your love, if he return it with love and affection too, its a bonus, if not, well .. you ve done your part by loving him...


On Career

To have a better concentration on my work and to have a zero deffect on the documentations prepared.


No comments: