Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I found this new site fairy.mahdzan.com a girl who is so fascinated and obsessed with Indonesia as much as I do, but shes better than me in the sense that she put her fascination in beautiful writings and photos and almost everything about Indonesia in her webbie. I was in awe reading all her stories, especially on the her travelling part like the times she went to Jakarta and her 12 hour train ride to Yogyakarta. Gosh .. how I envy her. Shes having all the fun I ve been wishing to do. And yes, the time she went to Dewa gig and meeting them and taking pictures with Dhani, I'm not really into Dewa as I was before, past my maturity age, but then still.... she sure had a swelling fun time. And the best part of all, she surfs ! Gosh I must meet this girl !

No comments: