Saturday, December 16, 2006

Popo

Ok. I may sound like another single-pathetic-woman-with-cats-around-the-house. But I do have a cat now, Popo. The reason being, it is my last resort to calm down the 'housemates' who were roaming my house like kings.

My knowledge about cats is very limited, but one thing I knew for sure was that I wanted a male cat (no I'm not being sexist.. I believe any female felines would be able to scare the housemate just the same). Popo was not a healthy cat when I found him, being a kitten and living with the other ferocious street cats, he must have been bullied. Even some of its whiskers I believed had been cut by some stupid punk kids. It must have been a very tough world for him.

I took him to the vet few times already for the basic vaccins. The first few days when hes with me I was sick and and I must have trasmitted some of my fever to him. As the result he was also sick and had to be taken to the vet again. I was actually worried when he was sick. I couldnt sleep worrying about him.

Hes one happy healthy kitten now who likes to snuggle my feet. I bought him some toys, scratch pad, vitamine paste (it does look like a toothpaste, only its black with tuna falavour) and I must have spoilt him a bit with good food.

Duh.... I dont want to go on and on about Popo. I must admit I talk a lot about him these days....

When I told Nora that cK must have been tired hearing about Popo; Nora said .... in a very low tone voice "Ohh... hes not the only one...."

OK , OK I heard ya !!!!



ps: Oh ya the Kings of the house seem not that bold anymore ........

No comments: