Friday, December 22, 2006

You Love Somebobody Because You Love Him

You dont need to justify the feelings you have for him, nor do you need to justify his love for you. I truly believe in "Love is what you give and not what you expect to receive" and if the person returns your love, oh what a bonus!. If he really loves you, he loves you; period.

But some people find it hard to accept that the person he/she is in love with is returning his/her love. In this world of searching for love it all depends on your luck. It if its meant to be, its meant to, if it its not, then its not. Many of us have experienced the broken heart of love being rejected, and many of us too had in our past found it hard to love the person who was falling head over heels with us. Thats just the way the world works; some guys have all the luck and some guys just have to make do with what they have (and try to feel lucky having them).

And the funny thing about us mortal being is that when the other person really loves you in return, you make it hard on you. You start to have all sorts of crazy ideas about why does this person love you too? And if you re one with emotional baggage with inferiority complex issue who thinks himself as someone not worth of being loved, things can sometimes be very very difficult for both the person and his love object. The other person would have to be the one to work hard on loving him and show that he is truly worth of love.

Sometimes, when the other person loves you, and because you love him too, you will try to eliminate any other unwanted reasons and justifications for that person returning your love. This is where you start to play some little games of questions hoping that person would diminish the assumptions you create. Like when cK called me and I knew its beacuse he missed me; but women being women you want the man to profess his feelings; to say them in words (Men are From Mars; Women From Venus - John Gray) . So I started to ask him why was he calling me ... and I further added my own answer that he called me because it has become his routine. Little did I know that it hurt him because to him, he called me for the obvious reasons; he loves me, he misses me and he just wants to hear my voice. And my reason for the false accusation was because I wanted him to say that in words, and not just let me play with my own assumptions even though I have known the fact.

It has been more than 7 years now, but I still wonder what is it about me that he loves me, may be its because by chance since we re in the same district, maybe he hasnt met the other beautiful girl, may be I'm just his alternative until the right girl comes along for him. I still can picture myself seeing cK looking at me with love and I just stood there searching for any other person in the room, thinking that he might be making a mistake here and finally pointing the finger at myself "Who...Me..???"

And even if cK questions about my love, I think its up to me to prove my love for him; instead of being hurt (yes it can be hurtful) only time and all my efforts and determinations will be the jury of my true feelings.

No comments: