Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To Yan

"When My Servants Question You About Me:
Tell them that I am Near
I respond to the dua' (prayer) when they call on Me"

Al Baqarah: 186


This is one of the most important verses in Quran that most of us tend to overlook.

When we are sad, when we are lost and when things are not according to what we hope for, we forget that HE is very close and near to us.

HE listens to every of our prayers and hopes.

HE knows our fears and worries but HE has also promised that HE will not burden us with something that we cannot bear.

HE is indeed near !



Yan, I copy n paste kata-kata di atas dari entry lepas. Semoga ianya membantu mengingatkan.

2 comments:

spanker said...

I once read in an article written by the famous mufti of Perlis, which goes something like this;

God listens to our do'a without any barrier. We are priviledged to have direct access to Him, without any middle person whatsoever. Imagine God's power to listen and to grant every single wish that every human being have.

Compared to us, whenever we listen to other people's wants, wishes, and desires, we tend to get bored. We dread having to listen to other's bullshit.

And yet He listens to all. In fact, He wants us to ask from only Him.

I feel so incredibly small whenever I think of this phrase.

Okay lah, panjang sgt ni. Matilah blog dalam blog!

Aku... CikSekut said...

:)