Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dont Get Into The Ring !!!

I am one who is against anybody who wants to be part of the drama between a married couple. I ve made a pledge to myself a long time ago not to be in the middle of that ugly situation.

But guess what, I'm in now.



On the left side of the ring ..... hereeeeeeee MR MACHO MANNNNNNN

and

On the right side ... itssssss..... MRS MACHOOOO

annnnnnnnnnnnd

In the middle of the ring .... itsssss MISS STUPIDOOOOOOOOO



You know what if ever you are stuck in that position kindly shut your mouth up. No matter how much you want to give your two sense worth of thoughts, its not going to work. Seriously. Even if you really love your friend and in the name of Allah wants the best for her, no.. don't ! Please get out of the ring.

If they get back together after that, you will look like a fool. And IF they are still at it, your advice to the friend will soon be "quote unquote" to the husband, especially when yo've said something like this:-

I tell you what, your husband's not going to change. He will do it all over again. If you want out, get out NOW when you still have the chance.

Tell me now... don't you think the husband will hunt me and let me free after hearing that ?

Me and my pledge and my big mouth.

Helpppppppppppppppppppp !



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh cikfit don't forget aaa you're in the middle of my ring too hahaha... the different is you don't hv to worry to be in the middle of married couple 'cos we aren't...

asik i je jadi penggodek 1st ni... nampak sgt takde mende nak buat... hulahula

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

Hmm... payah tau... ! Sebab silap haribulan dua-dua orang tuh nanti hempuk saya