Monday, June 09, 2008

I Love Jitra

So, I'm getting into the third week of staying in the new house now. Actually its not exactly new in the true sense, its a second hand house which I bought from an old couple who made the house as their vacation/transit house. A semi detached house just like I always wanted, not so small and not so big. I dont think I can handle a bigger house. My priority is the windows, for the wind to go in and out; good ventilation is a must. I cant stand a house with no windows or just one or two.

I couldnt thank HIM more for making my dreams and my wishes come true. The surrounding is just nice too; fresh air, good neighbours who are not so nosy but still keeping their eyes on my every moves (haha..who wouldnt when a single lady with a racing bike moves in). Well at least they dont come around and start asking questions.

My house is not very far from the Jitra small town. You can find almost everything within a 5 - 7 minutes drive, the small mall with its own cineplex and bowling alley, Old Town cafe, Pizza Hut, KFC, and the rows of food stalls and some other small shops with reasonable price goods. And if you need to go to Alor Star, you can take the highway which is about 1km away from my place. What more could I ask...?

Alhamdulillah

And of course Jitra is nice for my cycling and running too. Like I ve said before, its quite hilly and the road's condition is not bad.

Soon a makcik with tudunng on a road bike would be normal sight here in Jitra.


5 comments:

Aku... CikSekut said...

soon... a mcik with tudung akan menjeleskan seantero neighbourhood bersama jejaka ala Jawa scandolousnya... JAMIS... tayang mesra gitu hahaha

Anonymous said...

Seronok la kan duk kat state ni. walaupon barang naik rega ka minyak naik sampai RM4 ka...boleh nak beskal p keje.

Saya tgh duk usha2 motor ni..nak jadi sirempit yang bersopan di jln raya. Selamat duit toll.(tunggu toll turun ni..ntah bilaaa).
lepaskan geram pon dah tak guna..minyak naik jugak..istighfar sajalah byk2..buat penyejuk hati yang panaihhh nii..

Maaf cik Pretty, lari topic ni..kalau saya sampai ke Jitra boleh la jumpa no (adik saya ada buka tadika di Jitra-tmn apa tatau )

-aku budak pendang-

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

Saya, Prettyfit, takut naik motor.

percaya atau tidak..terpulanglah..

jadi kalau you nak mai sini, kita jumpa naik kereta lah.. jangan amik saya dgn motor..seriau....

nanti email saya tau kalau nak mai ..boleh kita bertukar2 phone number... (bunyi mcm sahabat pena mcm dulu2) hahaha

Anonymous said...

Saya suka Jitra
Saya suka Kakak Saya tinggal di Jitra
Saya suka kedai kedai di Jitra
Saya suka Cineplex Jitra Yg tak ada orang
Saya suka popcorn Cineplex Jitra
Saya suka rumah kakak saya di Jitra yg colourful
Saya suka rumah kakak saya yg ada kitchen cabinet cantik

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

Adik Kakak,

Hahaha...Thanx


:-)