Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Here - The Book

I know one of the things I dont really fancy Alor Setar or even Jitra is the lack of good book shop. The best we have is Popular but still its not big enough to cater good quality books for certain particular interest. At the most we could do is to drive to Penang to Borders (Queensbay) or MPH (Gurney Mall).

But Alhamdulillah with the internet and all the on-line shopping it provides, with just a few clicks plus a credit card, Kinokuniya and MPH would not hesitate to send you the books you want (that is, if they have it).



I ve been looking for this book like more than 5 years ago. Imagine that ! I found about Total Immersion through the internet when I first started swimming. I had no personal trainer and I did most of my research on swimming from the net. Back then I could still find most of Terry (Laughlin)'s writing about his innovation from the website (unlike now where you can only find excerpts from the book). I had printed and compiled them but thanks to my filing system, I ve lost them, together with the files in the computer too (that I have the Virus to thank).

And what a delightful surprise when I found the book in Kinokuniya's website. I made the purchase through their site and it took only two days from the day I ordered, for me to get hold of the book.

I am so excited, and hopefully the book will help me get into the pool in no time.

:-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saya belajar berenang dlm sungai masa kecik2 dulu la..free style je la..time tu kuak dada kuak kupu2 belum terkenal lagi di kalangan anak2 kg.

-Aku budak Pendang-