Friday, October 17, 2008

I Should Have Known I Had IT When.......

Excited to be back home for the semester break, right after reaching the house I insisted to fetch my brother from his kindergarten; one of the opportunities for  me to drive Abah's car. 

After reaching the kindergarten, I waited patiently for the glimpse of my little brother thinking how much I missed him .

I waited and waited and waited until almost all the kids had come out from the building. Still theres no sign of the brother. I came out of the car and stood there fixing my eyes on the gate when one of the teachers came out to me.


Cik tunggu sapa nih...?




Err... saya tunggu adik saya Amaluddin Zhafir.


There was a pause and then she gave me a weird look as if amazed by my answer.


Amaluddin Zhafir ...?
Bukan dia Darjah Satu tahun ni...?


Erkk........ I had forgotten that my brother was already in PRIMARY SCHOOL !!!!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sayu lah kalau Adik baca nie hahahahah sure menyesai dia tulih surat hari tu

Anonymous said...

Syok lah adik kakak baca nie. Ada nama penuh pulak tu!!!

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

hahaha....

;-)

Adik Hat Lagi Last Sekali said...

Hahaha... bahaya google ni bahayaaaa!