Thursday, October 07, 2010

I Am Seriously Thinking ....

...of deleting my FB account.

Its not the application. Its me. I have become addictive to it. I am very prone to addiction to just about anything I fancy in my life at the expense of everything else. I hate that I would want to check the FB even on my phone. I had since deleted the application in my phone but it's not helping because I can still check it thru the mobile website.

But if I close down the account, I would miss seeing my friends, saying hello, how do you do. Or even my family and close relatives .. sharing jokes and keeping each other updated about things happening in our lives.

How do I control this addiction .... ?

Think I should join the "FB Anonymous" anytime soon ...

2 comments:

ayukrukoo said...

yurp, i feel you.
sometimes borderless world does get to you, no?

but it is what it is.
borderless with dependency.

at the end, it is your choice to shut or not to shut.

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

yeap ... taking its toll already... tak larat.

waiting for the 14 days confirmation for deletion

:-P