Thursday, October 07, 2010

I Miss This Blog .. Really

Oh how i missed coming to this blog. Missed jotting down my thoughts and stories. I neglected this blog eversince CraftyAn*que came along and I was sewing like crazy ... yeap literally crazy because me being me ... I hate to follow rules .. Base on some basic sewing techniques I learned from a class or two and with some crazy ideas I had sewn quite a few crazy things. Oh well ... I m not that good ... even though I do have some imaginations.


Popo has been a wonderful cat. Hes turned out to be like me .. or maybe the other way round, we're both fat .. as to F. A. T. Its no fun being fat, and no, I have nothing against fat people ... its just there s a guilt in me .. questioning myself "What have you done to me lady !?".. thats the voice I heard quite a few times from my own body.




hes not lazy... he reads a lot


Ijul my good friend was at my place during the fasting month. Finally, after all the plans, it was she who turned up at my door instead of me walking down her street in Jakarta. She brought along her aunt and they both stayed for about a week. We went for tarawih prayer at the mosque near my house and as promised, I drove them to Hatyaai too, together with Sri.




I will insyaAllah one day soon breath in the Jakarta air too ... hopefully by the time my sister finally secure a job there !!! Yeap, insyaAllah shes moving there and guess whos the happier one !


Just for some updates on what has been happening and oh I cant wait to write down my thoughts again .... its loading in my brain and at the height of bursting !! .. haha as if ...

Oh how I miss this blog ....

and oh on another note .. Im officially a "makcik" now ... huhuhu... no no I m not talking about my sister or brothers having kids ... I m physically really a "makcik"....

:-(

No comments: