Friday, October 08, 2010

.. still rambling about FB

.. and its quite shocking sometimes seeing the language used by the FB users in their status. Its more shocking when they come from people we know ... like cousins or close relatives. You get to know them deeper than you already know in the real world.

they curse they yell they shout like you can see all there is in their hearts.

Perhaps thats what virtual world is all about, you can do and be just about anything you want. And even if you type out all those hurtful words, you dont get to see their eyes and see for yourself how affected they are by what you ve just typed ...

the world apparently is getting closer and crazier ...


and I m just an old lady reminiscing those wonderful days where "polite" was not a strange word.


:-P

edit: and i just found out, after I put up the FB entries, that Haza of Runningmom had just deactivated her FB account too .... wow Haza .. if youre reading this ... Congratulations ! you did the right thing .. and I m going to do the same thing anytime from now.

:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tons to say about the evils of FB. Will blog about it too. I am happier without FB, like I got my life back!

:)

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

yeap .. i m doing just that. I m deleting it completely which will take about 14 days confirmation (like theyre waiting for you to feel weak and log in again of which they will happily welcome you back right away !)

gila lah kan ..i want my life back too . please blog about it ..

:-)