Monday, November 11, 2013

Letting Go

I feel its important that sometimes, one has to really let go of the past before one can  move on. 

A divorcee friend is having a tough time letting go of her ex who , in my eyes and almost everybody's eyes, looks like fooling around with our friend's delicate vulnerable heart. He is making it looks like theres still hope for her when we all know how impossible he would make the marriage (if ever) works again.

The problem however is not only my friend alone but also her son who wails , practically almost everyday, longing for the father.

and deep down inside of me , i feel like my friend is hoping that the ex would somehow come back for the  son's sake.

We feel that our friend is still lucky because despite all the above mentioned, he still however religiously pay the sum of RM 1,000-00 every month for the son which is more than enough. We told our poor friend that even is she takes the case to the Court, she MIGHT get less than what she's getting now. Seriously, we heard of cases where the father has to pay only about RM450 a month for THREE sons.

I know she's lonely and she wants to have a husband, and all she could see for now is to get back the old one. I told her even if she gets him back, it would all be the same again. The ex would and could not change and she will suffer all over again.

But for her to attract a new man into her life, she has to let go of the ex ….

I wish her well 


No comments: