Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lina Joy Who Is Not Joyous

In the name of Allah, Gracious, Merciful.

Say: O Disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship

Nor worship ye that which I worship.

And I shall not worship that which ye worship

Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

Unto you your Religion and unto me, my Religion

Surah Al Kaafirun


Do not interfer with Our religion
as we have never interfered with Yours





______________________________
You do not cross this line



And to you Muslims who are across the border:
Why are you there?
When you should have been with your Muslim brothers and sisters here?

Even if you you do not agree with some of your brothers and sisters views over here
it does not justify your choice of being in their camp

Dont you remember ?

Lakum Deenukum Wali Ya Deen

Let them be
But your place is here


You have helped them
You have paved their way into our ground
You opened the gate for them


....... you ve betrayed your family......


Whats in it for you?

Do you sleep better at night ?
Do you feel good ?

On what basis ?

On humanity ?
On individuality ?
On freedom of choice ?

But before you sleep tonite

Ask this question to yourself
(as I have been asking myself)

Where do I Stand In this Matter
As a MUSLIM ?

not as a humanitarian
not as a lecturer
not as a politician
not as a lawyer
not as a judge
not as any body you think you are

but only
AS A MUSLIM

No comments: