Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Effect of The Green Tiles

I am finally moving out of my rented house insya Allah this weekend. I'm stressing insya Allah , God Will, and with all my wills, hopefully I will be done with the packing by that time. Theres nothing more that I detest more other than three things; packing, packing and unpacking. Of course, its the way of the world, we may not like doing things we re doing but we know we have to do them anyway.

The Contractor is on the run again. He s been hiding behind the wife literally and physically, but I have to give him some credits for his lack of thinking here. Firstly, he should have known that by causing me troubles he would definitely be black listed by all my friends and secondly he must have read my name card wrongly about my profession. Had he understood the meaning of my work, he would know I CAN be mean. I was angry at first, but now all I'm interested is to get things done.

I had to take things into my hand and continued where he left. I bought the tiles and everything and had to ask HIS worker to finish it off. Shukri (the worker) said he would have definitely finished everything off long ago had there been no delay in the tiles. Its so odd that the tiles for the bathroom never came. I bought the tiles for the bathroom and took the opportunity to even change the tiles in the kitchen. The kitchen tiles was apparently a huge mistake. I thought the color and texture were cool to my so called artistic eyes but I guess since it was put up to the walls, it didnt look that good and cool anymore. cK was even asking me "What were you thinking when you chose the color?" Ok, I admit it that that green was horrible.

Ever since I changed the green kitchen tiles, things are starting to fall into places, even though the contractor still wont pick up my phone, his wife has put on a brave face and took things into her hands. The wife apparently works under him too. I cant get angry with the wife as its not her fault and all I know I have to work with her so that I could get my kitchen cabinet ready in time.

Now come to think of it.. all the delays with the house must be due to that horrible ugly tiles. The thing is that when I first bought the house I asked Allah "Please let me have a beautiful house". And Allah The All-Knowing must have known that HE can never granted me that wish if the green tiles is still around.

Alhamdulillah. Allah Hu Akbar.

4 comments:

at80 said...

...as ugly as this one--> http://www.funnyfarm.tv/brick/images/43c.jpg

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

Hmm.. tak lah seburuk itu.. tapi apa pun kira kata teruk lahhhh tak cantik
huhuhu

Aku... CikSekut said...

awat hang pi pilih tile hijau ni? bukan hang nak buat dinding ke green apple? hang ni pueh chek habaq dah ishhhh.... ke hang bayang rumah hang nanti mcm dedaunan rimbun? hahaha...

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

Sekut: Tu lahhh.... salah pilih kaler laaaa.... Kalau tidak selalunya kan main aku nih.. komplen sana sini.. color tak kena lah..wrong color matching lah.. tone tak masuk lah.. kena rumah sendiri..mcm hampeh !