Friday, January 08, 2010

Isnt It A Mystery ?

I got up from bed suddenly in the middle of the night deep in thought wondering 

Why all of the sudden the Home Ministry decided to put the restriction 
to The Weekly Herald before granting them the license 
when the magazine has been in existence since 1994.?



Why suddenly that the Ministry is all Islamist? 


We all know that the word has been used by them ever since long ago but since religion is a very personal matter .. and if you were to ask a Muslim Mukmin  he would of course say "No" .. Allah should be exclusively used by the Muslims.

The Ministry has suddenly switched the religious sensitivity of both the Christians and Muslims when they prick the very core of the Muslim belief and fanning the situation claiming as if NOW the Christians demand to use the word when they .. the Ministry has been granting the license all these years to The Weekly Herald without any qualms.

I know you know that the Christians do use the word of Allah to refer to their God .. but if you ask any Muslim Mukmin .. IS IT THE SAME ALLAH .... ? of the course the answer is NO

We would never interfere of course if the Christians still insist using the word Allah .. but for me to say its the same Allah I pray to ... well I m sorry I will never do that.

 
and the Judge was right in saying that the Constitution is silent on the exclusivity of the word Allah to be used ONLY by the Muslims ... (thus leading to his decision)

hmm.. but of course she is right to fall back on the constitution because the constitution is the "supreme  law of the Federation" and that alone is a proof that we are never in the first place an Islamic country

I am in no way want to stir or fight with my fellow Christians ..  but I am sorry that I will never say that its alright for them to use and that the Allah they refer to IS NOT Allah that I believe and hold on to .... its a very personal matter

... I blame it on the Home Ministry to why suddenly rock the boat with the issue ...

I seriously wonder "Why now ....................... ???" Is it a provocation ?


* I m not surprise if one day the government will suddenly shout " Ni .. Kristian dok kata Isa anak tuhan nih...." just to provoke the Muslims ... again...




No comments: