Monday, January 04, 2010

Issues

Putih the outside cat peed on the guest room bed.

Dont worry Yan and Blue and Lin .. or sweet Aliza .. its taken care of at the nick of time .... it hasnt sipped into the bed .. saved by the cover ... I guarantee that you all wont smell a thing when you come and visit me next time ..

I dont feel bad about the peeing issue. I also dont feel bad anymore about many inner issues that I ve been facing .... Alhamdulillah


I omitted part of this entry to make way for you to read an article by our Brother Faisal Tehrani in his blog regarding the issue .... http://tehranifaisal.blogspot.com/2010/01/allah-lagi.html

Astaghfirullahal Adzim ... Semoga Allah mengampuni kiranya saya telah tersalah dan semoga DIA tunjukkan jalan yang benar untuk kita semua


Amin

No comments: