Monday, January 04, 2010

Selamat Tahun Baru

I was once being told that my life is divided into phases of six years range … I didnt want to believe that, but then all good predictions are believable. We just dont want to believe the bad ones.

I ve been writing in this blog for more or less SIX years and I really felt like I needed to move on to another blog , to have a fresh start, to have that excitement of having something new .. (dont we all love new things ?!)

but there are things in life when you cannot just get up and leave and move .. even when you dont like it .. or cant even stand it ... haha like family of course and like marriage too. You dont just get out when things are not up to it .. you just stay and try to hold on .. unless when its too exhaustive and too hurtful .. then only you ll have to let it go .. (but you still cant do it with families anyways)

many things happened around those six years ... and of course not all were jotted down here .. some things have changed .. some are still the same ... but the year 2009 must be one of the toughest for me .. emotionally .. I had issues to sort out .. decisions to make .. it wasnt easy and I was so down and felt so low .... but you know what .. Alhamdulillah .. I survive !

i learned how to put my two feet down and i also learned how to handle the consequences that came along with the decisions ... it saddened me but every once in a while we all have to come to that point of making choices in life ...

I may have let go a few things last year ... but after some serious thoughts i dont think i will be able to let go of this blog ... i want to have another may be six, maybe seven or even ten years of wonderful journey and lots of new and colorful adventures too (insyaAllah) with this blog and may I spend more time here than in the Facebook

I have to stop saying to myself that I m getting older

..so as to have a joke with me today .... Allah sent me this wonderful 84 years old American lady who is amazingly fit and strong .. with a camera in hand (Canon 350 mind you) ... who has a name card with email address ... having a good time WALKING in alor star ..

I told here I wanted to be like her when I m 84 (insyaAllah) ...

:-)

No comments: