Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jitra dan Bikini

I have re activated my membership at the club

for RM40 a month ... it s really worth the money

the gym is small ... I can still use the treadmill .. but not the bikes ...

a few other equipments should be enough to re instill my bicep muscles (uhuks)

and oh the pool .... i just love the pool

not too big and not too small

last few nights I was there ... for the swim

i was alone .... i had the pool all to myself

i was really alone .. even the staffs were hardly to be seen

i swam with caution ... all the ghosts from the Shutter, Phobia 1 & 2, My Ex and the Dorm .. ehh not the Dorm (the ghost boy is too cute to be a ghost) kept appearing in my head

suddenly it hit me ..... I knew why the pool was empty





"Rasanya orang Jitra tak reti pakai bikini"

:-))

2 comments:

Aku... CikSekut said...

did u wear one, ann ahaahaha
warna apa bikini you?

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

heshhh takkan nak cakap kat you i pakai mcm mana ....

;-D