Sunday, September 14, 2003

Always when ure faced with a difficult situation, be sure to ask urself " What do I actually want ?". Thats the best starting point where u can later direct ur way and stick to it. You make a choice, you decide and the decision, always comes in package. You take the good and the bad of your choice. Thats the way of the life in the first place. You cant take only the goods all the time.

I'm talking about my niece whos in deep sh*t when her parents found out that shes not wearing hijab in her campus. Its her choice of not wearing and shes paying *part* of the consequences. She must be feeling free and enjoying herself, but theres always the danger of her parents finding out. And they .... have found out. But hey.. shes almost 20 now. Hmmm.. thats why shes been saying (crying ) to me. "Let me be myself !!!". Ok Ok .. but dont ask me to talk to your abah or mama later.

No comments: