Wednesday, September 24, 2003

What a wonderful morning to be able to wake up and not going to work... Its an off day actually. And yet... if its not a working day today; why am I at the office at this moment? I just remembered that I have to finish some job and its due the end of this month, and this 'job' is a real job.. involving lots of files and files and files.

The Diet (for You Sis)

I was at the gym last nite, trying my best to control my weight and my 'new' figure. I am now 65 kg. I havent been this weight for some years. The latest was 70kg. Not a good shape. But since I join the gym plus the diet regime, I'm improved ! I mean not only my body.. but my attitude as well. The diet was tough for someone like me who can eat and never stop eating. The diet took about two months to work. I started with two white egss and only one yolk, 1 glass of non-fat milk, one orange and two slice of whole wheat bread. Nothing in between the lunch except for fruits if starvation was nearing. For lunch it was only a small portion of rice and lots of veggies and fried chicken or fish. Nothing else after that except for fruits and fruits and lots of water and one glass of non-fat milk before I ended the day. It works ! I lost 5 kg. Even tho I dont stick to the diet for now, I still watch over the things I take and I'm still a regular at the gym. Swimming helps a lot too but please be careful.... do bring along some bananas with you when you go swimming. Take one before you leap into the pool and save some for the aftermath. Banana helps a lot in re-energizing you while taking care of your starvation.


Love is what you Give Not what you expect to receive

No comments: