Saturday, September 20, 2003

Where do I start from here. Well for one thing I'm back in my home town. I've just finished my gym session and am now about to write about almost everything.

KL was great. Had a nice time there with my sis. Shes COOL ! The first day (17th) was not that fun. I had to spend almost 5 hours at KLCC before I could meet her after work. MY feet was aching... especially when I was wearing her sandals. Mine was not approved by her. Didnt suit the jeans and the shirt she said. Had Burger King for lunch and the rest of the time was spent roaming around and round and round and round the KLCC until my feet couldnt take it anymore that I had to buy that lovable loafers -Hush Puppies. I love it. Its so cool; a black one. Sis took me to her office gym... and straight to dinner after that. Not good actually for her as shes supposed to be on diet. Quite selfish of me.. but I had no intention not to eat and have fun. The food was good.

Oh.. did I tell you that my ear was aching all the time when I was in KL. It had affected my time there a bit but I was determined to enjoy myself nevertheless. The second day was a BLAST. We started out quite late and straight to lunch at Kenny Rogers. We went to the movie to see Eliana, eliana , an Indonesian movie. A good one, work of those people who did Ada Apa Dengan Cinta. Have to confess that I'm so fascinated with anything to do with Indonesian. I just have this thing for Indonesia. The language, the people...... uhmm.. I'll talk more on that some day.

And because of my aching ear I had to cancel my plan to try surfin at Sunway Lagoon. Have to try it someday. I must .. !

Oh ya.. I never thougt that I'm quite choosy actually or 'cerewet' as the they put it in Malay, especially when shopping. I was looking almost all over the place for my training shoe and a new handbag.. which I had explained earlier .. the things I NEED. Got myself... (finally !!) a nice handbag and a nice Reebok training shoe. And in between the times of finding the things I need I ended up getting things I WANT as well... like the new shirt.. the new socks.. uh... not good for my account... I have to thank my Sis for being such a sport !! Theres noone I'd rather be going shopping with except her ! Love you SiS !

No comments: