Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Having an extra few hundreds... I'd rather spend it on a new sneaker.. a new gym apparel.. a new swimming suit .. but *sigh* the thing is I need a new handbag !!! I wish I dont have to buy a new one (the handbag) so that I can spend the money on the things I WANT .. and not the things I need. But hey.. I do need the new training shoes.. and I do need a new sports bra... uhhhhhhh !!!

I'm going to KL tonite... la di da dud dibaa dubbb ...!! Its been a long time since the last time. No.. not for a holiday. Having a meeting up there with a Bank (no.. nothing to do with my finance..). Its WORK ! but its only going to take two hours... so I can have the rest of the day hanging around at the mall ... and ohh the food.. foods that are not available here in my small town.. actually not actually 'food'... the junks I mean.. Burger King.. Baskin Robin.. Nandos... TGIF... bla bla bla bla. I dont think itd affect my diet.. after all its only for two days.. (I've applied for another day off)

No comments: