Friday, October 31, 2003

Good Bye , DR M.

I dont know how do I feel at this moment. Hes been part of my growing up until now and I've loved and loathed him. Its a mix feelings really. On one side, I'm happy of all the things that he's done to Malaysia, but on the other hand when it comes to his critical view on certain issues in Islam, it really disturbs me.

For example in the issue of Hudud. Its a delicate subject that has been discussed and criticized by almost everybody. My main concern is that if you do not know what Hudud is, just shut-up ! Dont say anything about it just for the sake of commenting. DR M has got something to say because hes the PM, but the others are just trying to 'bodek' him. So pathethic !

You cannot look at religion from your own logic, because certain issues and certain things are far beyond man's capability of thoughts. Like the reason for taking wudhu' , for a layman you will never understand the logic behind washing your face your hands and so forth. You just do it because u have to, otherwise u will never be able to perform solat (prayer). If you want to find the logic and the reason before you do it, forget it man ! Ure just wayyy to much !

I will discuss on the Hudud issue some other time, this post is meant to bid fairwell to Dr M. Hes done his best, tho many might not agree with him on many issues, but hes done well for Malaysia. He must have meant well even tho the paths he chose might not be appreciated by all.

And yes... the INDIAN guy was right !!!!! He predicted more than 10 years ago that Pak Lah is DA MAN... He is now.... Gosh... wondering about his predictions about me... :)

No comments: