Thursday, October 16, 2003

Tok is still weak, but not as bad as yesterday and the days before. Mak is at her place, and she was there the whole night looking after Tok. I'm glad to hear it. She still wears 'pampers' (Tok not Mak) and she sleeps most of the times. I'm still sad but at least, I lear to face my fear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Confession time

I remember when I was about 11 or 12, I was really hoping for a NIKE shoe and I knew my parents would never spend that much on me. I wrote a letter to the Sultan of Brunei. Yeap him. Asking for a NIKE shoe. I must be thinking hes Santa Clause. I heard that he was so rich that people wrote to him asking things from him ... and so I wrote the letter. I didnt know my shoe size and so I put my foot on the letter and traced the foot with a pen. It was crazy of me. I cant recal whether I posted the letter or not.... hmmmmm

No comments: