Tuesday, October 14, 2003

What a busy weekend Ive had. With the two cousins, Wafir and Aiman spending the weekend at my place. The parents were out of town to KL to send their sister, Kak Ana to UIA, to do Pharmacy. And shes only 16. Shes very lucky she had the chance to do GCE in UK. If shes still here in Malaysia, shed be in Form 4, and can only sit for SPM in Form 5, and to wait for the result in the subsequent year. I dont know, but I think the education system in UK is better in that sense. You get to finish ur education and get on with life early. Even the kids in Thailand start schooling earlier than us, in Malaysia. By the time Kak Ana is 20 shes already out of the University and if she wants to she can continue doing her Master, and if everything goes well shell be holding a Master degree at the age of 23, when the others are just finishing their first degree.

The two cousins are fun. They are humble and cool. Didnt give me a hard time. Took them to bowling and it was their first. Wafir was almost crying when after a few shots, he only managed to throw the ball into the drain. Had to 'pujuk' him that its only his first times and that the ball if too heavy for him. The smallest is only 8. Think its still heavy, especially for first timer like him. But the brother, Aiman, he really has talent for sports. He did quite well for first timer and his score is at par with mine. But Wafir was Ok after that and started to enjoy the game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The song I learned from the cousins

I close my eyes,
Drew back the curtain
To see for certain
What I thought I knew

Far far away
Someone was weeping
But the world is sleeping
Any dream will do

I wore my clothes
With golden lining
Bright color shining
Any dream will do

And in the east
The dawn is braeking
The world is waiting
Any dream will do

--------------------------------------------

Any dream will do.......; if only THIS one dream... *sigh*

No comments: