Monday, July 09, 2007

Du'a My Dear

When My servants ask thee concerning Me,
I am indeed close (to them):

I listen to the prayer of every suppliant
when he calleth on Me"


Al Baqarah:186


And your Lord says:
"Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer)"


Al Ghafir: 60




Do you realize that :-

  1. you can actually ask Allah for ANYTHING, yes anything at all
  2. you can speak to HIM not only during solat/prayers
  3. you don't have to memorize all the dua's in Arabic
  4. you can tell Allah all your problems in Malay or English or just in any other languages you fancy

  • Allah listens to you
  • Allah hears you
  • Allah is close to you more than you ever know


Do you also happen to know that there is nothing impossible in this world, if Allah wills.

Do you know that when you're stuck in the most difficult moment in your life or even if you cant find a parking space .... you can call for HIS help.



Its the simple everyday things in life
that should make us feel close to HIM.
You don't have to be on the prayer mat to call for HIM.
HE is everywhere.



"I promise you I will dua' everyday"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis,

Thanks to you dat I had also started doa ing even .. oh well you know lah banyak benda berat dat I did too ... anyway, thanks, lurve you lots

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

*Hugs*