Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Do You Believe In Dreams

I dreamed of my friend a few nights ago. We have not kept in touch for almost 10 years now. Blame it on me but I know this time its not my fault. The last time she called that night was somewhere in 1998 and she was so excited about her project which was making her RM20K richer every month. Ya, she wanted me to join her and she even suggested me to quit my newly appointed job. I was amazed by her excitement and she read my amazement as amused. So she hang up the phone.

And I have never heard from her ever since. But I know she is doing very very well, even though the RM20K monthly project didnt last that long, but it lasted long enough for her to get a good capital for her next project...and next ... and next. Yes, she s very successful now.

But am I regretful for not joining her...?

Well, no.

1 comment:

qutrennada said...

It's not about RM20k.. It's about you not taking your life seriously and took her sugesstion ridiculously. A true friend got cross when her friend forgot to realise the things they should do in this life for the bigger mission.

Successful to her is not measured financially but to grow together maximising all resources including human capitals to develop our nation for Saviour's appearance.