Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Have A Few Clothes

Ok. I dont have that many working attire to wear everyday. In fact I ve been wearing the same clothes like a few times every month, and to certain extent, twice a week. Ya, I dont give priority to my working clothes unlike most. My Baju Kurung, the ones I ve been wearing every now and then are the courtesy of my mother. Its not something I'm proud of, but my mother still buys for me the cloth for baju kurung and she herself would send them to the tailor. My task would only be going to the tailor and pay for it. If not for my mother's effort, I wont have any baju kurung at all. I am very comfortable with the arrangement and I think my mom is too because everytime I go to the tailor to make payment, I always pay for hers too.

This entry has no relevant at all with Anwar's battle for PM seat, nor does it has any impact on Pak Lah's incapability to take control of anything that's going on in our country. N@jib too wont find these entry as threatening as the SD made by RPK.

But I guess its better to talk about my clothes than discussing about them......

*Actually I do have a few other clothes, but I'm waiting for the right size of my body to fit in. Ya I bought the dress one size smaller hoping at that time I would be a lot slimmer.

I'm still hoping..... (for the smaller size.. not for Anwar/Pak Lah/Najib)

No comments: