Friday, July 11, 2008

On The Run




I dont know how much more should I thank HIM for placing me in such a wonderful place like my new home now. The best thing that I enjoy most is the spacious road and the fresh air I get during my morning run. Yes, I m getting back on my feet again after almost a month of all the nity gritty of moving and getting accustomed to the new place. But I did start my cycling much earlier though.

I just hope I will get to meet other slow female runners like me around the area. Not that I dont like to run alone, but sometimes I think its nice to have a company who has more, if not the same, passion than me so that we could push each other. I heard theres a Jitra Running Club somewhere around; think I ll just ask around for more info on that . But on a second thought maybe I m still too slow to join a club. Let my feet get accustomed to a faster pace than the hare first.

In the meantime I'll just have to hang on to my iPod for a good and loyal company.

No comments: