Saturday, December 27, 2008

But My TV Is Too Small For My Game


I am a believer that the idiot box should not be the main star of a home. I always do. I dont want the box to get all the attention. It should be last in anyone's list of priorities when designing the interior of a house. That is why I didnt put the TV in the living room.... and thats why I bought a small one .... (never mind the tight budget reason)

But now .. since I ve been playing PS2 Cake Mania .... I am starting to think that the TV is too small for me to see the CAKES !

At times I cant even figure out what type of cakes the customers are asking ......

Sheshhh.....


ps: Even Hadie refuses to watch movies with my TV ... she said her laptop screen is much bigger than my TV .... !


1 comment:

Aku... CikSekut said...

and zan ask me...(sembunyik2) nape cikfit tu tamao pasang tv... i nk tgk tv... muahahaha