Thursday, October 10, 2013

something new to look forward to





posting this photo reminds me of a friend's words " hampa selalu post gambar yg elok saja". she said that i only took photos of the good side of my house. hmmm ... well 

dah lama tak blog. rasa ada banyak benda nak cerita. about life about after life about life and after life.

ya, hidup sangat pendek. life is short. i always try to keep that in mind, supaya aku tak terlalu kejarkan dunia. My house is just a simple semi detached house. one story with three rooms and two bathrooms. i have to admit i m a bit (?) of a messy person but the thing about me is that even thou i can be considered lazy, i refuse to have a helper to come and help me taking care of my house. i feel its an insult. 

will write again ...soon. a promise to self.

No comments: