Tuesday, November 11, 2003

!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!!!!

Yeap. Its my sister's bday today. heres the message I posted to her blog

-------------------------------------------------------------------

May all your dreams come true .. may you find that special someone , the ONE, who will love you as much as you love him, who will accept you the way you are ; pervert or not , someone who will is kind and yet firm enough to control the wild side of you, one whom you respect, who will guide you all through the ups and downs , one who is not intimidated by you, who can speak fluent English and witty enough to reply your cunning remarks, who has the same level of intellectual that you have and yes I do hope you get one who is physically fit and fitness consciuos to help you in the gym ....... someone that I am so sure is out there waiting, just as eager as you are, to meet you ... insya Allah ... only time and the patience in you will guide you to him !

I love you Sis !
Have a BLASTING Happy Birth Day !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My one and only Sis .....

No comments: