Monday, November 10, 2003

I am back ! I am back ! Finally... after so longggg ! I finally manage to pull my fingers to drag the mouse and click and log on to my blog.

I was away... stressed and having a lot of thoughts on EVERYTHING !

Death

I have to admit it myself, its a very touchy and delicate subject. Everybody is aware and knows fully well that we are all heading towards it; death. The final destination. Having growing up in a 'quite' religious family, plus having the a religious education backgroud, I ve heard lots and lots of stories about life after death; the painful experience of having the Izrael (Death Angels) pulling the soul out of your body, the time when your soul floats around having the last look of those loved ones youre leaving behind, the body being bathed etc etc till the time they bring you to the grave. And hence another phase ... the QUESTION and ANSWERING sessions... and ud be left there alone ... alone until the end of the world ... when ud be awaken again to face the COURT when all and every single things u had done in this world would be judged, there would even be sort of big screen where u'd be shown your detail biography, with graphics and nothing is left out ! .............

* I know and I understand * .. but I still cant help it..... *sigh*

No comments: