Thursday, November 20, 2003

The other day cKwas asking me "If you have a choice, which country in this world would you like to visit most ?" I took some time to think .. because as I always love beaches and sea and all ... Malaysia has always been my favourite, because I am so sure that our beaches are as beautiful and breathtaking .. just like the ones they have in Maldives.

So back to the question ... I suddenly jumped up with my how-can-I-forget answer ; its JAKARTA . Yes !!! thats it... I always love and I always want to visit Jakarta. Despite all the negatives things theyve been telling me... I'm still dying (yes.. dying) to walk around Jakarta city . I ve been to Medan and Acheh.. and it was eon ago .. when I was still studying. Medan was packed and Acheh was beautiful and clean.

My friends always think that I'm weird. But I have this thing for Indonesia. I love the language, the people and everything about Indonesia. And I was even trying to flirt with one Indonesian student in my campus .. but he just brushed me off *sob* *sob*. Hes from Sulawesi. I also had one good housemate from Aceh, and she looked like Krisdayanti. Really ....!

There was one time when I was hooked on chatting. But I only joined the Indonesia chat room. Palembang. It must sound stupid but I was virtually falling in love with one Palembang guy and I was even thinking of going to Palembang and visist him . Hmmm... ya ya ya I'm crazy... But I cant help it. I still keep in touch through SMS with one of the chatters from #Palembang. Hes married now and we ocassionally sms each other.

And yes the music too ... not the traditional ones.. but you know the groups like DEWA, Jamrud, Padi... they are my favourites. I discovered them long before theyre intoduced here in Malaysia.

And of course cK doesnt like the idea of me going to Jakarta alone. I think hes a bit *jealous* of my fascination ............ hehehe

No comments: