Monday, November 17, 2003

I feel so sluggish today. Feel like a snail... slowly coming out the shell wriggling itself to work.... Another leaf to finish today. My eyes... my body... uhhh I am the snail. Wait till i get back to the gym after this Ramadan ...
_____________________________

Got back from KL yesterday morning, by bus. Had to take the bus, rather that the flight. Cant stand the hassles of going to KL Central then off to KLIA with the times I had to waste. I'd rather be spending those few hours finishing my Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese plus the Ice Blended Choclate with my Sis; strolling around the Mall looking for that white cotton panties .... and trying out all the new swim suits ...

And hey I finally drove all the way from my sister's place to the Mall. I always have this fear of driving in KL and not driving in my own car, I was nervous all the way which only made my sister more nervous. I think its because she didnt have much confidence in me. It didnt help my nervous at all. Its true, if people do not have confidence in you, it can shatter your performance. Hmm... whatever lah Sis !
____________________________________________

No comments: